Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Doute

A poem I wrote in french class. I am trying to concentrate, and I can't. I have so many thoughts running through my head. Why aren't I a better writer. Why am I all alone. Am I all alone. I need to go out in the sun and just run, just run far away. Running always, always clears my head. I feel my heart pounding. My breathing becomes heavy. I feel the adrenaline kick in. My feet pounding the earth with each step i take. It frees me.


Je ne sais que faire

Je me lance ou pas ?

Notre amitié est-elle assez forte pour y survivre ?

On me dit que oui.

On me dit que tu vas être super gentil avec moi,

Et que peut-être sa avancera

Et que peut-être même, tu t'en doutes

Si je prends trop mon temps,

Je perdrai peut-être ma chance

Je vais m'attacher encore plus

Et plus je risque de me faire mal…

Je fais quoi alors…

2 comments:

  1. hey, merci beaucoup for following :) my french is a little rusty, but it was nice to go on your page and see it! its such a beautiful language :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love the romance languages :)

    ReplyDelete