Friday, April 9, 2010

Weekend Wonders

I love roadtrips. I am going on a roadtrip this weekend. I am going to try to remember to bring my camera. I am also going to bring my ipad, yes I jumped into the hype, and I am going to write. I am going to write about the colors I see. The sounds I hear. The flowers I smell. Everything. Then I am going to take a picture of them. I am going to compare them and see if I get the same thing from the words that I do the pictures. I am going to see if the pictures compare to the words. 

I wish I was half the writer as some of those people on blogs are around here. They are so amazing! It makes me feel so mediocre. I am not going to school for writing, sometimes I regret that, other times it's a relief. I would be feeling anxious all the time that I didn't have the assignment because I didn't know what to write, or it wasn't up to par with what the other students are handing in, or I am just really, really critical of myself and I would not hand it in for fear that I would fail. For now I will stick with my analyzations and I will write on the side. Who knows maybe I can write some psychology thrillers. I love a good horror story.

No comments:

Post a Comment